Saturday, March 3, 2012

Top Ten

The moment I snapped this photo of my three kids I wanted to scrap it...

It is the perfect picture of the three of them (so rare!). They are all smiling as big as possible and looking directly at the camera (rare!). Fully dressed, no boogers or crazy hair (you have no idea how rare that is!). So you can see why I love this photo so much. It shows how happy my kids are. (Ok, so there is a hole in Nakiah's sock and that is not ideal...but I'll take it.)

After much consideration I decided to make a layout about the top ten reasons why it's great to be their Mom....mostly because I that's what I think about when I see this photo. Until now I had never done one list that included all three kids. It was interesting to learn that I love being their Mom for the same reasons even though they are each very different, and spread out in age.


No comments:

Post a Comment