Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cheap Thrills, Dollar Store Style

Around here we don't take ourselves too seriously. That's why the second I laid eyes on some clown-sized glasses at the dollar store I knew they would be coming home with me. Something told me I'd get every penny's worth...and I was right.


 WARNING: Giant 99cent glasses jabbed into your face repeatedly by a overzealous two year old may cause serious eye damage...hehe. oops.
 nah, he's fine.
 Instagramming the general silliness...
 Another great self portrait...
and I always say there are no good photos of me. :)

Never underestimate the power of cheap thrills. This hour of clowning around between the three of us still brings a smile to my face...and all for under $2. What thrilling gems have you found lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment