Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Washi Wednesday

Turns out I'm not the only one who has a thing for washi tape...
She climbed up on my desk the other day and stacked and unstacked and grouped and regrouped these for over an hour. She just can't get enough. Usually I keep her out of my scrap supplies...but I can't say I blame her attraction to the decorative tape. Because I can't seem to stop playing with them either.

Or buying them...
 

Today I thought I would give you all some links for where I like to purchase these sticky rolls. I have several sources, and I am sure there are far more out there. The ones I use are:


I have to admit I am planning on buying even more tape very soon. I saw a lot of options at CHA and I can't wait for some of them to release. These darling rolls from Cosmo Cricket are already in my two peas cart...

No comments:

Post a Comment