Thursday, July 19, 2012

Feeling Kinda Cute

Still attempting to embrace the bump even though I am feeling big. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I'm trying not to focus on that because I know I can lose the weight after the baby comes over time. Still, some days feel "cuter" than others. I'm continuing to take photos of myself regardless of how I feel. In no time this pregnancy will be over (two and 1/2 months to go! ah!)




Honestly what I think about when I see these photos has shifted a little. Instead of focusing on my size I am now just freaking out about how little time I have left before delivery day. I have a LOT to do in two months! SO much to do!!!!! Creating a nursery. Shopping for baby stuff. Getting the house in order. Figuring out who will stay with the kids while I'm in the hospital. etc.etc.etc. Ok, I'm freaked out by the to do list... I have to go shopping now. Keep ya posted on the progress.

*******and just now as I am editing this my son says, "You took a picture of how fat you are?" And now I am back to feeling huge. .....rotten kid.*********

No comments:

Post a Comment