Friday, January 16, 2015

Shine

Popping in quickly to share a quick layout I made using bits and pieces of extra kits. I'm a big believer in using up every last bit. Why not? Just wait until you see what I did to use the entire February Paper Camellia Kit plus add-on kit. I made 6 layouts and a pocket page spread! aca-scuseme?! Yes, you heard right. I can't wait to share. Until then, here's this simple gem....




I hope you have a fantastic weekend. We are headed to Frozen on Ice tomorrow which is very fitting because I fell like being here in the CLE area we actually live in Frozen. I have to hunt down that Ice Queen and kill her.. .errrr, beg her to stop. Then I'll probably play some derby and scrap a little in between wiping bottoms and shoveling snow... living the dream, people. TGIF. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a most beautiful day whilst living the dream!!! Keep shining!!

    ReplyDelete