Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Project Life: The Rest of 2014

Today I'm taking some time to do a quick couple of January PL spreads. I figured why not share the rest of 2014. Why, you ask? Because this is a scrapbook blog, for goodness sake, I say! I mean, I've shown you every other detail of my pages. Why cheat you of the boring entirety of the year? 

Here's Thanksgiving week. We had visitors so it was an extra busy one (I left the house AND put on real clothes, ya'll!)...


That blank card is for my thoughts on my family finally seeing me play roller derby. I need to print those photos. :)

On busier weeks I always do an insert for the extra stuff. This on is front and back of Thanksgiving Day...

A little blank spot for my journaling about the holiday. I've since filled it in...

One of the harder weeks this year. Trying to live life to the fullest, but mourning a friend.


In the pocket below I've written about my friend and teammate, Rage. Her funeral was really hard. It was important to me to remember the abundance of love and heartbreak that was in the room.. but it felt right to keep the words in a pocket where they can be more private...


Still obsessed w/ these trees. I was going to do a dying tutorial. Anyone still want that or should I wait until next holiday season when it's relevant again?



Another insert for Christmas Eve and Day...

I hope you liked seeing more of 2014 than you bargained for. I'm sure I'll overshare my PL pages in 2015 too... so there's that to look forward to. See you back here tomorrow for a special project, and a shorter post, yay!

2 comments:

  1. SO, SO VERY IMPRESSIVE - my thoughts as I scrolled through, what a treasure for your family to have pictures and journaling to remember their precious and everyday memories!! My hat is definitely off to you!!! YOU ROCK!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete