Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Together

How great are the photos of those moments where your kids are actually getting along harmoniously and connecting all on their own accord. Love those fleeting moments (wish they weren't so fleeting). Honestly most of the time these kids are driving my nuts! -- having four kids is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. But there are these glimpses of their undeniable bonds and I treasure those and hold them close to my heart & try to remember them during just about every other second of the day when I want to pull my hair out! haha.



Playing with some different elements and layering them on this layout was too fun. I wanted to make a very special background so I started by painting a layer of water color and then drawing roughly over the top of it with a brighter yellow Gelato color and brushed water over the strokes to blend them together. Then I used a neon mist to pour over the page. The final layer was a heart stencil and gesso. These layers make a very happy background!


No comments:

Post a Comment