Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dude, Where Are My Curls? and an Evareaux Sandwich

How come every single time I take this dude to get his hair cut they just chop off all of his curls? I always say, "trim about an inch all the way around, please leave enough for it to curl." 

They always take him from this....

To some variation of this....

I hear the clippers fire up and before I can get back there the damage is done. Don't get me wrong, I still think he is cute (after all he is mine, if I don't think he's cute then who will?)... but why do they always insist on chopping it regardless of what I asked for? Oh well, I guess you get what you pay for... and I am obviously cheap. He said his friends at school didn't even recognize him. Luckily he likes it. Turns out he wants the curls gone just as much as the hair stylist does.

And in other news...

an Evareaux sandwich....

That is all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment