Friday, June 8, 2012

Daddy Day

One thing I miss about not working is witnessing the "Daddy Day." We used to call Hottie's days off that because it meant while Mommy was at work and the bros were at school Evareaux had Dad all to herself. Every once in awhile I would meet up with these goofballs on my lunch break. And I would see the funniest things..... crazy bed head, mismatched clothing, random shoes, sometimes pajamas (On her, not him...I mean, the man owns a hat and pants). Definitely Daddy Day styling. I have to say it made me smile.

I just had to make a layout about this, and now that these days are so few & far between I'm glad I did. (Note the hair!!!!)....
Mismatched products and patterns to convey the journaling. 

I think I'm gonna have to make sure they still get some one on one time because I know I'm not the only one that loves these memories. They would both declare, "tomorrow is a Daddy Day!" Every single week. awwwwww. so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment