Thursday, May 1, 2014

Me Series: April

Just a quick post today to share my Me Series: April layout since, you know, it's May. You can see the other ones here: JAN // FEB // MARCH // and read about why I'm doing these. 

 Here it is….
(This photo is still less than ideal, quality wise… but I said I would share so here ya go.)
The background was created by splattering spoonfuls of egg coloring dye onto the card stock and letting in run around the page.

Ok! That's it! Back to Evareaux's 5th birthday. Diving into Care Bears, My Little Ponies, balloons and streamers galore! --Then we're are going to surprise her with a family trip to a local trampoline park. She's going to be SO excited… jumping is her favorite activity and the fact that there is an actual place full of trampolines might make her head explode! Birthdays are the best, right?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love your background!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this & that background! Beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete