Monday, March 31, 2014

Me Series: March

Remembered to do this months ME page by the skin of my teeth (how is that a saying?--wait, I probably don't want to know.) Late last week it dawned on me that I hadn't done the page yet so I got cracking and here's what I made...


The photos don't really do it justice, I'm afraid. It's challenging to get a great capture of a page when the weather here is always so gloomy and gray. But, you get the idea. For the rainbow I used some brand spanking new gelatos that I had received in the mail the day before. I'm having so much fun playing with these things! Can't wait to get messy and creative with them again soon. Maybe I'll even do a little review or tutorial or something. (love it when a new to me product gets the creative wheel cranking!)


So that's March. Yay! If you want to see the other pages in the series so far, or read about why I am doing this thing about ME, click here:

No comments:

Post a Comment