Friday, April 4, 2014

American Crafts March Gallery Projects

Each month the American Crafts Design Team creates two gallery projects. See the rest of the wonderful creations here

This is what I made….

Working a lot with the Crate Paper Boys Rule collection (I LOVE every bit of it!) with some Amy Tangerine and DIY Shop mixed in….



Somehow I lost my creative juju this week. I was able to get through my March Project Life and then it just sorta fizzled. It might have to do with the rain or gloomy sky and mind lately… we will have to see if I can do something to jazz it up as we come into the weekend. I hope! I think some fun is in order to help hit that reset button. Then maybe the juices will start flowing again.

1 comment:

  1. As always, love the pages you made! You have a way with embellishments. I over think them waayyy too much! And I totally agree, rain and gloom do not always make for happy crafting. Of course, when it's sunny I don't exactly want to go in my basement scrap cave either! Lol! Can't believe how big your little guy is getting! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete