Saturday, January 18, 2014

Me

One of my scrappy goals this year is to make one layout about me each month…. with a photo of me (even though I dread photos of me)…. about me, right now. What I'm doing, how I'm feeling…. victories, defeats (hopefully more of the former).. etc. Because I really need to tell my own story too.

I was inspired to do this by Corrie Jones (click here to see what I'm talking about). Reading her blog last year I was so impressed by the eight on eight series she does. Each month, no matter what, she makes time to complete these pages about herself. I can only imagine how cool it feels to be able to look back on the year and see exactly where you were and what you were thinking each month. Woo hoo for this idea, and three cheers for actually participating!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout!! Love the colors and your photo is beautful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrived here through Corrie's blog and wow! what a fabulous page you made about yourself!! Love the photos of you and love the design!

    ReplyDelete