Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Project Life-athon Continued

As promised here is the second half of your Project Life-athon. If you want to read more about the Project Life format of scrapbooking click here. For these pages I use the Becky Higgins page protectors, the Jade core kit, and some Studio Calico cards, along with some other random goodies. I keep it all together, bound in a Blue We R Memory Keepers album. Enjoy!





Lots of photos for this spread, since it was vacation week. Luckily I already finished my vacay mini album (which you can view here) so I didn't feel the need to include every single photo. I just hit the highlights....

Now we're caught up. After doing 2 months of project life I have to admit I felt the need to switch up supplies a bit. I'm not someone who likes to have my entire year long project be matchy-matchy.. I create each spread with whatever sparks my creativity at the time. So I signed up to receive the Studio Calico Project life kit. I figure the different products each month will be enough to keep me loving this project.

That and I plan on buying these...




shhhhh. don't tell hottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment