Thursday, September 19, 2013

American Crafts September Projects

Did you see my introduction on the American Crafts blog yesterday? So exciting... I can't believe I'm a part of this team, thrilling... I also can't believe that I divulged my deep love for Slurpees and car dancing...  but hey, that's me. 

Here are the projects I created for my first assignments...

Love these Cut and Paste pre-hole punched tags. They make sewing a cinch, and another cool thing is you can actually stitch them in a number of different ways (which I plan on showcasing at some point in the future)... it totally changes the look of the tag.




Can't wait to sit down and play with my other AC goodies... has anyone else seen the adorable American Crafts Halloween products in their local target? Can you say sequins?! Washi?! Oh yes, check it out. You will not be sorry.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cool and its even cooler to have been here as a follower to watch this happen for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know you have been here from the start, thanks for that. :)

      Delete