Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Big One- Project Life

An important week for Project Life... My last days of pregnancy and, of course, Dezmond's birth on Thursday, September 27th....


Since I had so many photos and so much journaling I allowed space for a page insert.... it was important to tell the story of his birth and bringing him home to meet his siblings....


This week is the reason I started Project Life back in February of this year. I imagined how great it would be to have a way to document the arrival of our new addition. His birth story, his introduction, his first days, the changes in our routine and so on. I'm still so happy that I took on this project. It felt surreal to be putting this spread together.... where has the time gone?--- Well, at least I can look back and find out!

Here is the week after his birthday. We are adjusting to having a newborn, and I am taking advantage of Hottie being home from work.... which was how I was able to actually complete these pages. :)



1 comment: