Thursday, October 4, 2012

Switching Gears for Project Life

Since I know all I do on Instagram and this blog is post about baby, baby, baby, I thought I'd switch it up a bit..... (But let's face it, you know in no time I'll be back to baby stuff. Hope you don't mind.) I will try to vary my posts a little even though this perfect being consumes my every waking moment and I wouldn't have it any other way....

I have some Project Life pages that I haven't shared yet so here ya have it...
Not much going on this week so I filled in with big pieces of patterned paper...

 Not the best shots of these pages... I took them before I got Niko (my new camera) and am too lazy/tired/(duh. taking care of a newborn) to reshoot them. You get the idea....
 
Still loving printing out small instagrams and using the borders for journaling....

I am jones-ing to jump back into scrapping asap.... maybe I can try to squeeze some time in between feedings while Hottie is still off of work..... Today I stole 5 minutes to reorganize my washi tape (this girl knows how to party) I feel like my creative juices are going to explode! Of course, I want to do a first page for Dezmond which means I have to print out some (a ton) of photos first.....................................

Ok. Maybe I'll share just one photo of him today....
Couldn't help myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment