Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winter CHA 2012 *Part 2*

I know it is the day of "the big game" and everything, but I still have scrapping on my mind. And I have some more from "the big convention" to show you. :) So here goes, more from the "Love list.

Twitterpated.

I can't get enough of seeing this new line from Dear Lizzy and American Crafts called Neapolitan....
 Look at that ruffle paper and flutterbys!...
 Super cute lollies...
 My heart skipped a beat when I saw all of the trim and stamps and buttons, etc...

That stamp! With the dates and sayings! I must. own. that. immediately.


 The patterned paper is all so darling. I am inspired by the ice cream shop colors and patterns...

Obsessed. Seriously, obsessed. Seeing it all in person just made it worse. And can I just say that Elizabeth Kartchner is so sweet and lovely in person? She took the time to chat with me a bit and I took the time to gush about how much I love her line...cuz I am a big scrap nerd and just couldn't help myself. Oh yeah, I TOTALLY geeked out. Oh, and by the way she is SO pretty! It's not right. ;) I think I want to be her when I grow up (hehe. See, I am such a nerd!)

Moving on to a booth where I was slightly less dorky while observing...
Studio Calico. I first fell in love with each of their new lines when they did online reveals before the show. My feelings were the same when I saw it at the show. The projects that were displayed in the booth were out of this world spectacular. So cool. That design team is epic.

Look at these "potty" people!...
The stamps! Swoon!



Cameras!? Yes, cameras.


The badges are all must haves as well.
There were so many great products in this release. I wish I could show you all of the things I loved. But, it would take over my whole blog. So please just take my word for it. It is all awesome. so awesome

Another line that caught my eye was by My Mind's Eye and Rhonna Farrer..



 I pulled these photos from their site because the photos I took at the show just didn't do the products justice. (Hate that terrible indoor show floor lighting.) Both lines are super pretty and soft and the embellishments are so sweet...

Basic Grey had it going on at the show....
They have these ready to go canvases with lovely black outlines and designs....
and you can take the paper and embellishments and fill in the gaps as you see fit...
 Pretty, right?! There are so many possibilities...
 This was in the booth (I am a sucker for a good hot air balloon)...
 These fabric buttons and elements are just my type...

 More canvas action....soooooo pretty!....
 Wow-worthy flowers to match each new line....
 and look at these little critters. My little monster would love to get their hands on these...

Echo park was dressed to impress with these new items...
I especially loved the Note to Self collection...
 Cameras!


They also had two versions of "This n' That" collections. Those deserve honorable mention.

Lawn Fawn is so fabulous. Look at that display!...
 They came out some other great things in addition to new stamps. The thing I am most excited about is this trim. It comes on a nice little dispenser card.....
Of course I couldn't help but drool over their new stamps as well...
Here are my two must haves...

There is also a set that has background hearts and musical notes. That one may just jump into my cart as well. :)

Last but certainly not least on the love list is Crate Paper. 
Now, you all know that I am a total sucker for Crate. This is no exception...
The story teller collection is going be used to tell many of my stories, for sure...
 Pretty Party strikes my fancy...
 I already to you about the decorative tape. (Can't wait!) But the Brads are simply lovely as well.

*sigh*
I love it all

Alright that does it for the "Love list" this time around. I do have a few more things to share about CHA and I will do that in the next couple of days. Then I can move on with my life! SO much goes on at the show. It was hard to know where to start sharing with you! ;) I also want to post what I have been working on lately. I've been a scrappin fool! Does anyone else wish they could just stay home and scrap all day instead of watching the "super" game? I did that one year and it was awesome. But, alas, I have been invited to my Mother in law's house. So to Grandmother's house I will go. Maybe I'll see an inspiring commercial or something. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment