Thursday, February 16, 2012

Serenity Now

I have to admit. This week has been tricky. I could go into details. Or, I could just simply say that I have a LOT going on...and that unfortunately some things are slipping through the cracks. But. When this happens and I find that I am having a bad attitude about it I try to check myself before I wreck myself. Sometimes shouting "serenity now" seems to help (if any of you are Seinfeld and Mr Costanza fans you know what I am talking about).

Right now I feel like this photo of Ev sums up my feelings for the week...
I can't help but think, "Go ahead, make my day," every time I see it. (That's a nerf gun she's holding.)

Ok. I am off to tackle the lose ends that are weighing on my mind. Or maybe take a nap and just take care of me. Hmmm. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment