Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Moments

Still feeling kinda crappy (enough already!). I did manage to make it to the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim for a bit, though. It was insane. I have photos and details and will share more over the weekend.
Since I am still feeling down and out health wise I don't have much else to blog about.

But....I am really excited for this upcoming online class with Studio Calico and Maggie Holmes. It's called Happy Little Moments. So glad I signed up the second I found out about it!...
 Yup. I currently own all of that yummy goodness and soon I will turn it into something like this....

If you want to join me you can still take the class and use supplies you already have on hand. If you check out Marcy Penner's blog she has a post on how to pull together your own kit for this project.

In the mean time I am going to visualize myself getting better (for the love of God!) and happy days when I feel like this....

No comments:

Post a Comment