Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random Acts of Scrappiness...

Here is some recent random-ness...

This is one of my layouts featuring adorable Pebbles Inc. products...

 I just love the felt embellishments from Pebbles. 

Here is a couple of the layouts I made for American Crafts design team submission...

Loving the Delights stickers and of course Thickers (you can NEVER have too many Thickers!).

I also get really excited to use American Crafts ribbons. They co-ordiante so well with the different patterned papers...
I've been figuring out how to take better and more detailed photos of my projects. Hopefully this will help me when submitting to magazines and for design teams. I have a lot of really cool things(in my humble opinion) I've been creating lately. I will share them with you in the near future. 


Here is an American Crafts card...
I wanted to do something on the funny side. I'm not gonna lie it was my first card ever. And I get a little freaked out when the submissions ask for a card. But it was a lot of fun to make...and I have some ideas for more. Besides, who wouldn't love to receive a hand made card?

And here are some recent random photos...
I just love how much he adores his little girl.

 Here are some from my Iphone that I edited with the handy dandy Instagram app (Free!).

Lately I've been feeling it's a good time to attack potty training. (Shoot me now!) So that means I have been reading any and everything I can get my hands on in the subject....Needless to say that as much as I thought she was ready and I made myself ready it turns out she is not. So now I feel like I failed as a Mom....but really, she is 2 and 3 months, not 13. So, I have to slow my roll a little and focus on more enjoyable things...

I've also been gearing up for my upcoming half marathon. I have about a month of training left and am just beginning to get my confidence back after a nine mile run on Sunday....better late than never.

Ok. Thats enough randomness for one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment