Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Two for Tuesday

Ever create two layouts around the same time and then look back and realize that you gave them the same exact title? I did that for the first time the other day and had to laugh because it was totally unplanned but they were even on my desk within a week of each other. I guess it was stuck in my creative brain somewhere. 

Here's one page… "Right Here" in reference to Dez wanting a kiss on the cheeks...


The background splatter was made back when we were done coloring eggs for Easter. I just spilled on the different colors and let them run together..


And the other "Right Here" in reference to Ev being right where she belongs….


I had some fun with this one layering different watercolors and then drawing in the lines with pencil…

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what great layouts!! Each of them so sweet and tender!! And just so amazingly done!! Thanks for sharing this because most of my birthday pages end up with similar titles!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete