Tuesday, January 21, 2014

American Crafts Winter Week

It's Winter Week on the American Crafts blog, and it couldn't be better timing. There's snow on the ground in our part of Ohio with single digits in the forecast for the next 7 days. brrr. Time to look at some winter layouts that I created for this assignment. 



This one is my fav. The splatter of ink paired with painted veneer is a good fit for the layout. I love the way it turned out looking like the photo is in a magical snow flurry.


Perhaps the best part of this page is the photo of me and my sis. I'll never forget the sheer joy and glee we shared during her visit when we came out of the movie theatre to find it snowing. I quickly handed over my phone to a stranger and said, "Please! You have to take a picture of us! We're from California!!" laughs all around. 

2 comments:

  1. Incredible layouts! I especially love the first one. I need to get more of those outdoor snow pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete