Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Playing Favorites

Every once in a great while I get a serious surge of scrapbook mojo and I create a string of three or four layouts that I could not be more proud of. Sometimes they are out of the box for me. Sometimes they just sit right in the sweet spot. If I knew what caused this perfect storm of creativity I would most certainly bottle it up to take a swig daily. Alas, it only happens from time to time so I have to treasure those layouts when I can.

 This is my very favorite. By far.....

I cut strips out of all of my favorite Crate Paper, papers, and arranged them randomly around the page and things just sorta fell into place after that. Next I overlapped them randomly and then dusted off the sewing machine (what a difference making the time to sew on pages makes. they look so much more finished to me.). Next I threw on some of my favorite embellishments. Couldn't be happier with the results....


1 comment: