Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lately...

Lately he's been...
Thinking a lot about his future, jumping into a new school for his Junior year, wanting new shoes, playing a lot with his little sister, catching the bus to and from school, deciding what his travel plans should be, trying to make non-virtual friends, loving clothing without labels or sayings. 


Lately he's been...
 Getting a lot of things done on his days off, working hard and still not complaining, not getting a lot of "me" time, dominating at Words with Friends, waiting for our shows to start, taking care of our home, laughing when the baby kicks me so hard that I groan, trying to help me be comfortable.

Lately he's been...
loving his new school... except for the learning Chinese part, making plans on playing the trumpet, finishing another basketball season with some great games, playing a ton with his little sis in the front yard, helping out around the house, wishing he was a better reader, wanting to play xbox as much as possible, looking forward to meeting his new brother. 


Lately she's been....
bouncing between testing my patience & being a perfect angel, trying to make friends everywhere we go, telling the baby in my belly to, "come on out here now, I carry you," watching Mickey's Christmas Carols dvd every single day and singing with each song, playing more on her own for longer spans of time, noticing babies and wanting to just, "say hi."

Lately I've been...
neglecting to make bump photos a priority, adding more things to the "to-do" and "honey-do" lists than I am checking off, looking forward to meeting the nugget, uncomfortable, over doing it activity wise... and then paying for it the following day, trying to hold it all together, being dominated by this little being in my belly, wondering what balancing 4 kids looks like for our family, trying not to be so much of a freak.

Just a little here and now for the family and friends that follow my blog and enjoy updates. And a cute video to show you that sometimes it is just fun and games around these parts... the kids can't get enough of this activity when they play outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment