Saturday, March 26, 2016

EASTER!

Hoppy Easter everyone. haha, see what I did there? I wanna share some pages I made cuz it seems like everyone and their Mama shares pages about holiday before the holidays actually happen. (Kinda thinking it makes a bit more sense to be like, hey, Easter was last week, lets show you what projects I made with those photos we all took. But, whatevs.) So since these pages are only relevant now (industry wise, hehe.) here ya go! My take on two not so conventional Easter themed layouts..



The photos of this one are not so great. But the layout is fun. So, theres that...



and here is a sneaky peek of a page I made for a special top secret guest spot I've been working on for a month straight. Can you guess who it's for? I get to share the whole thing next week. Yay! Hope you all have a good Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment