Thursday, December 3, 2015

Paper Camellia: December Projects

So, here's the thing. My Grandpa passed away Monday night and I am really sad about it. I want to write my feelings down here, and I will. I just don't know where to start. 

So for now I'm going to share my Paper Camellia projects.. because I was supposed to post them on the 1st and just.. couldn't. I couldn't really do much of anything but cry and look through photos and research plane tickets to be honest. Anyway.. here are some nice pages.. even nicer, I think, after such a big reminder of why I treasure photos and this hobby itself...













If you want to purchase these kits here are the links.. I used the Main Scrapbook Kit and the Embellishment Add-on Kit. You should buy them while you can. Treat yo self. Also, hug your Grandpa and tell him you love him.

1 comment: