Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Must. Scrap. Immediately.

I'm not one to brag much about my kids (right?).. I'm usually telling you how rotten they are. As a stay at home Mom I have a lot of days moments when I want to hide in the closet until they chill... but then something like this happens...


He's just sitting next to me. giggling. Happy it's Monday, I guess. He gets me all to himself for a bit.. 


and my heart melts and I immediately Instabrag and think about how freaking adorable this kid is.. and how lucky I am to have him... & to be able to stay home to catch these things.. these fleeting moments, where it's just giggles and tickles, and my heart grows three sizes..  must. scrap. immediately.  

1 comment:

  1. So sweet and you are right - HE is freaking adorable!!! What a fun, happy day!!

    ReplyDelete