Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quick Simple Scrapping

I've been finding the time to scrap lately. In fact I scrapped Mon-Fri this week during Ev's naptime...(or in between putting her back into her room over and over and reminding her that she should in fact be sleeping. Luckily Monday was the worst with that and by Friday I only had to lay her down once and then she did indeed sleep. Progress!)

I'm keeping it really simple as I get back into the swing of things and getting used to my new scrap space. (I still need to work on the organization and final touches/storage...also the movers lost a cabinet with A LOT of my stuff in it, so missing that right about now. :/ )

After catching up on a TON of project life I decided it was time to break into some layouts. My Studio Calico kits have been calling my name, and I finally cracked open City of Lights....
 The colors are so pretty and fun to work with. Just two quick layouts (maybe 30 min. each?) and I was satisfied...

BTW, I can't seem to stop scrapping Instagram photots. They dominate my PL and layouts. Maybe it's because they are all the same size and already edited by the time they hit the computer? I don't know, but I can't get enough. Do you feel the same way? If you have the Instagram app feel free to follow me at Elz10.

No comments:

Post a Comment