Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Make It A Good Day

Today was awesome sauce. Admittedly, it didn't start out great. Luckily I am a believer that things can turn around and that happened. Yeah! (The power of positive thinking is amazing.)

Today I:

*Worked from 7am to 315pm (Like a dog!)

*Threw on my running gear and ran 11 miles. (I kick so much butt!) (Don't look too closely at this picture or you may spot my hairy legs...ew.)


*Drank a d-lish smoothie with fruit, spinach, and protein powder (Thank you Hottie and Vitamix!)

*Got happy mail. (Studio Calico January kit- booya!) and Studio Calico December Daily add-on (Thanks to my friend Susan....you are the BEST!)


*And best of all....Received another email request for layout publication (Toot, toot! Sooooo exciting!)

Wouldn't it be amazing if I could make it a good week? I hope all of you in the blogosphere have many good days and great weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment