Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Did I mention...?!

Did I mention that in the middle of all the CHA madness I will be running a 13.1 miles?! Yes, the Tinkerbell half marathon is on Sunday morning. AH! (Insert panic, heart palpitations, and way too much second guessing my abilities here...) Ok. I'm ok. It's all ok. Moving on....


The good news is that it falls on a day that I have "free" time anyway...nothing on my schedule of events until well into the afternoon... So why not spend that time getting up at the wee crack of dawn to run my booty off and then walk around a convention for the next 3 days while trying to be on my A game? Yeah. I can't think of a good reason not to run it either. ;)

Wish me luck! I hope my wings can carry me as quickly and painlessly across the finish line as possible. Hey, dreams do come true, right?....

No comments:

Post a Comment