Friday, September 19, 2014

Me & My Big Ideas Par-tay

This week has been bananas. BAH-NAH-NAS! We are packing up every last thing in preparation for our move on Mon/Tues of next week. All I have to say is that I am really grateful I have a husband who works for Trader Joes because it means an endless supply of free boxes. :)

I wanted to stop in quickly this morning in between kids school drop offs to share some projects I managed to squeeze in last weekend.…. I saw that Me & My Big Ideas is having a Design Team Call and at the last minute I figured why not go for it? I love their products and think I could use them in fun, creative ways, so I might as well give it a go! There was a MAMBI party on my desk and everyones invited. Here's what I made..

Love, love the big bold red hearts and the graphic black and white fingers… and labels, I'm a sucker for good labels, hello!



One of my very favorite things that MAMBI is doing right now is the Pocket Pages products. You all know I love me some pocket pages.. I just love their journal prompts mixed in with some fun lettering and even a couple of funny cards thrown in the bunch….





Below is a new take on the Gallery Art pad you can find at Michaels right now. I sewed a bag on there and layered a photo and a smaller paper from the pad. I'm going to stick it up with washi tape in our new home when we move. Have you seen those gallery items? Seriously so cool, and they make decorating a breeze. I already have a few plans with some I picked up for Evareaux's room too.


One last project using layered pocket pages cards (not just for pocket pages you see). I tell you what, MAMBI knows it's way around glitter. This title is swoon worthy in person. 



So that's it! I thought you might need a little MAMBI in your life. Wish me luck on submitting to the design team this week! :) You know my motto, you don't know if you can make it unless you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment