Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy October

I love this time of year. Unfortunately in Southern California we don't get much of a "Fall." That doesn't stop me from celebrating. This year I decided to capture all of the fun times that happen in October. I wanted one place to remember the costume making, the decorations, the treats, the parties, and so on. It seemed like it would be good to do something like a December Dailies album but for October.

Here is what I came up with...


There you have it. Lot's of space for adding Instax or Instagram photos as well as journaling. I used up most of my supplies from last Halloween. It only took me about and hour and a half to pull it all together. Today I will decorate our house and take a couple of instant photos and plug them right in to get started with the memory keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment