Tuesday, November 22, 2011

So Full of Thanks

Today was awesome sauce. Seriously. We gained a new family member, a baby girl that has yet to be named.  This makes me an aunt for the ninth time. NINETH time! (Yes, Christmas is expensive for this family. That's why I will be out with all of the other nuts on Friday being thankful for big sales.) So exciting. I will have to post a couple of photos after I meet the little critter on Thanksgiving. :)

Also, I was just contacted regarding a very special submission request. Toot toot! I am so thankful for being able to have epic opportunities like this. It feels really amazing.

And you all know that I am thankful for the American Crafts Amy Tangerine prize pack I won awhile back... and all of the cool things I can create using it's contents. Like this layout that is appropriately titled "Full of Thanks"...
Journaling reads: I always tell my kids you can never say "thank you" too many times. I hope people that I meet think of me as someone who is full of thanks, cuz I have a lot to be thankful for.

Tomorrow I will take the time to sit down and write down all of the things I'm thankful for right now. It would be wonderful to make a list each Thanksgiving and compare them from year to year.

I think this one with start out with...
I am thankful that last night Nakiah and Evareaux played catch with a lego for an hour and giggled their fool heads of...and I got it on video. :)
This is gonna be a long list.

No comments:

Post a Comment