Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shooting Two Ways

We are having a lot of fun with the Photobooth app on my iphone lately...



We also turn the camera around (a button on the screen of the iphone that flips the camera towards you) for self portraits that I edit using Instagram ...




They are often not the most flattering of photographs. The angles are funny, I look tired, we often are dirty and countless other problems....but I DON'T CARE. Doing these silly snapshots is usually the highlight of my day. It gives us a quick break from the craziness to just be big goofballs together. The kids crowd closer and closer to the camera jockey-ing for position. It's hilarious. Really. Maybe one of these days I will video this event.

This is also a great way to get current shots of Evareaux. Typically this two and a half year old is too fast and busy for the camera. But she will do a photo shoot for days once I turn the camera around for her to see. Then I get all kinds of gems like these...





So what if they are not the best quality photos. They are so perfectly her right now...hair a hot mess, Minnie representing, being silly, making faces, giggling and making us giggle right along with her. She's probably not even wearing pants! (this kid is perpetually in a diaper with no pants in sight! :). 

Now I have a way to get some photos that make me smile ear to ear on a regular basis....


and it allows me to get in the mix once and awhile too!


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! It nice to be able to take time and be silly! I hadn't seen this photo booth app before...I'm thinking I need this one ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete