Saturday, November 5, 2011

For the Love of the Kids

Busy, busy, too busy.  Between now and January our family is in over drive. Nakiah has soccer playoffs and basketball overlapping. Evareaux is running around like a mad woman talking in full sentences and trying to make friends wherever she goes. And Aidan has a big birthday coming up next week. Mix in there a trip for me to Ontario for the scrapbook expo and coming off of the inspiration of the CKU weekend (I finally managed to take down the Halloween decor today! Yeah!)....yes we are super busy. I am sure you can all relate.

To tide you over until I can finish up my CK project I will share three things. A layout for each of my kiddos. It is rarely balanced out that I create one for each of them in a sitting...but I noticed the other day that I had actually done it!

"His Future is so Bright"...

"A day in the Sunshine"...

"AB" (my nickname for him)...

These all came together really quickly. I started with the photos, picked out some coordinating supplies and just adhered my little heart out. I'm pleased with each one for different reasons. I love the title on Nakiah's because it suits him so well...the use of a postal pix instagram photo and regular print on Evareaux's...and fun layering on AB's.  Mostly though, I am proud I made one for each kid! No favorites here, no sir. :)

Ok, my allotted 15 minutes of blogging time is up and I am now making us late for the first of a double header soccer game day....man I love my kids.

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE everything you make!! Seriously. Major talent up in here!

    ReplyDelete