Monday, December 1, 2014

Paper Camellia: December Everyday Life Kit Reveal Part One (and the longest blog title ever)

It's reveal day over at Paper Camellia... check out those gorgeous kits! I want to share the pocket page spreads I made with the Everyday Life December kit (It's DEC FIRST, YA'LL! freak out!)...   

Spread numero uno....

Left...


Right..

and number two...

Left...


Right...


You may have noticed that these pages are documenting two weeks in October. One thing I love about Paper Camellia is that it doesn't really matter what "months kit" you purchase.. they're interchangeable. So if you find yourself two months behind when that scrappy goodness shows up on the door step & you're suddenly inspired to jump in to catch up, you can!!

Tomorrow I'll post the two layouts I made using the rest of the contents. Yay! ..and here is a look at the Dec Everyday Life in all it's kitting glory...

No comments:

Post a Comment