Sunday, November 30, 2014

December Paper Camellia Sneaks

Hey! Where have you been? Where have I been? I have lots of little this n' that's to share with you after we had much needed visitors over the holiday week... (yay!) but I thought I'd pop in quickly today to share some PC sneaks since tomorrow is reveal day. (I'll share my Thanksgiving week with you once I get a handle on editing some of the terrible photos I took using my cell phone.)


I'll reveal the rest tomorrow... on reveal day. :) I also need to share my Me: November project (which is on my desk and will be completed after kid's bedtime... just in the nick of time, eh?) .....annnnd my annual grateful layout... so tonight I'll binge on Gilmore Girls while Hottie works late and put the finishing touches on those things so I can post them soon.

Oh! Ooo! Ooo! I also haven't shown you my office makeover, or Evareaux's bedroom paint! Oh! So much to share!! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the Gilmore Girls while Hottie works late - I am so in love with lots that I see here!! Most especially, the wood veneer letters spelling out October!! How awesomely incredible is that?!?!? Totally!! Can't wait to see the full looks!!

    ReplyDelete