Thursday, December 4, 2014

Great News!

I have some great news to share today! I made the Paper Camellia Design Team for 2015! I've been on the Everyday Life team for the past 6 months and have LOVED working with the kits and sharing what I've made. In 2015 I'll be switching over to the Scrapbook Kit. I'm so happy I was chosen for another term (& full year!) of fun with PC. Ria is doing amazing things with the kits and there's a lot of fantastic things on the horizon for the company. I'm super proud to be a part of it. Here's a look at the Paper Camellia post, and the other women on the team... yay!

We would like to introduce you to our Paper Camellia 2015 Design Team. We are thrilled they will be sharing their talent with us throughout the year!

Amy Coose - DT & Blog Coordinator
Sandrin Eve
Sherri Funk
Elizabeth Gardner
Jennifer Haggerty
Mary-Ann Maldonado
Veera Saarivuo
Brenda Smith
Stephanie Strader

4 comments: