Monday, December 22, 2014

Merry Layouts: Oldies but Goodies

I took a look back at some of my holiday pages and I thought I'd share them here today. Christmas isn't one of those things I scrap a lot of... too much pressure, I think. haha. It sounds a little nuts when I see it typed out like that... pressure? who cares how "good" the layouts are? It should be about capturing the memories, just like all of the other stuff I make. 

I'm going to make a concious effort to make more holiday pages this year (beyond my usual December Daily.). We'll see how that goes. ;) Hey, maybe it can be my New Years Resolution?!

Anyway. Here are the pages.. most of them I just like because of the moments in the photos... 


I think this was collectively my kids' best Christmas. Santa gave Aidan a Mac, Nakiah an Xbox, and Evareaux all of the stuffed clubhouse characters. Way to go, Santa. How will we ever top that?? (we won't. #spoiled.) :)


Hottie's favorite moment each Christmas. Clark himself would be proud....


Buddy McElfersteen antics and possibly the first grid page I had ever done...


A two-pager that I scrap-lifted from Creating Keepsakes magazine by Suzy Plantamura. Awesome way to include a ton of holiday photos on one spread...


I don't really like the composition of this layout at all but it was a cute thing to look back on. I had forgotten all about how her first Christmas, at 7 months old, all she cared about was the tags...


I hope you're all out doing something festive and fun. Around here we are listening to iTunes Christmas Hits (so good!) and I'm trying to find ways to keep my kids off of the tv and entertained while Hottie puts in extra time at the store. After years of working in retail it still feels super weird to have "time off" around holidays. Hope you're enjoying yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment