Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 Wrap Up

As I'm sitting here reflecting on the year, I realized it's been awhile since I blogged. I thought it might be fun to round up my favorite layouts from 2014 and put them all in one place. Below are 16 pages that I'm super proud of.. 16?! you say? Seems like she's showing us everything she made, you think. Nope. I assure you, this is less than a third of what I actually created this year. Feast your eyes...


This is an interesting time for me. A new year means a fresh start, and I tend to use January 1st and my birthday (conveniently 6 months later, June 27th) as mile markers. Each time those dates roll around I hunker down and assess where I'm at with my life. Make new goals, congratulate myself for successes (assuming there are some) ;), plan and tweak as needed to keep myself on track... I really slow down and think about where I want to be, and how I will get there. 

I could go into great detail about this past year... but I will just say this... it was both wonderful and horrible. I had extreme high points and even more extreme low points... for someone like me, who tends to enjoy living comfortably in the middle, it was a huge challenge. A test. Yes, that's a good way to put it.. this year felt like one big test, and often I felt like the answer key was being shredded. 

I'm excited at the idea of a new year. I'm ready to get back into conquer the world my little world, mode. I'm ready to get healthy (more on this later), take better care of myself (more on this too), and work toward creating the kind of life that I want. I'm ready to embrace routine and start thriving. 

I'll check back in here soon with some of my plans for tackling 2015, full steam ahead.. & I'll share the One Little Word that I chose for next year... it just slapped me right in the face! :)

Happy holidays everyone! Stay safe and happy, and celebrate! 

2 comments:

  1. Great plans. Happy New Year and may all your plans and wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you much success and happiness in the new year!!! May it be filled with many blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete