Thursday, April 23, 2015

Project Life: March

Hi! Me again. Throwing some PL pages at you. Here is March...

March 1-8th full..



 Still need to fill in a "currently" list on the card, obviously.


March 9-15th..




March 16-22nd...



whenever I include more than 1 photo of myself I feel really weird.. especially when it's vain, "look at my hair!" ones. But I promised myself I'd include myself more so.. oh well.

March 23-29th...


 a WHOLE page about me?! I had a huge weekend. I'm glad I documented it.


I need to get cracking on April. How is April almost over?! Still loving this project. Let me know if you have any questions about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, How COOL is this??? I wish I took as many pictures as you but my kiddos don't like it!!! I take pics of my granddaughters every time I see them!! Maybe I should do pocket pages of them!!! Anyways - I love the products you are using and my all time favorite thing is that card that says - My brain has too many tabs open!!! SO TRUE!!!!

    ReplyDelete