Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Paper Camellia: April Kit

It's reveal day over at Paper Camellia... and this is no April Fools joke! These kits are fantastic, ya'll. Get your grubby little hands on them while you can! This is the main Scrapbook Kit...


and the layout I made using only that kit...



Here's the Add-On I was given to work with this month..


and here are the rest of my pages...












and I have plenty of materials left to create more pages! Gotta love that. Head on over to the Paper Camellia site to see what the other kits look like. I have my eye on a couple of them. But seriously, you have to grab them while you can. They sell like hot cakes!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pages! The graduation one looks so classy, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO impressive - I adore all that gold popping up everywhere!! Such great, eye-catching layouts that showcase the photos on them!! The page with you and your gorgeous smile is breathtaking and you are beautiful!!! Wow - talented and you just make things that amaze me!!! Have a lovely week!!

    ReplyDelete