Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Love This

I just got back from another weekend away for roller derby and I have to tell you... I missed home. Don't get me wrong, I had a ton of fun and am grateful for some time away.. but there really is no place like home.. and when I say home, I mean the family. 

It was pretty cool being picked up with Ev and Dez in the car. She begged me to sit in the back seat with her and he wanted to hold my hand for the entire ride home. I said before that these kids drive me nuts (in true welcome home fashion Dez has been screaming all morning because I keep putting on the wrong Mickey episode), but there is nothing like loving them... and spending some quiet time alone with Hottie. ahhhh, the best. 

So just thought I'd pop in to say hi, and I'm here.. and also share a recent project. I have to put the house back together and unpack and then I'm going to dig right in to scrapbooking again!!




1 comment:

  1. Ok, about this layout - I must say that the gold stars really make it sparkle and I love how they are stitched on!! AND I love that twine up in the corner!! Super fantastic and way cool!!

    ReplyDelete