Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Your Hand & Mine

This photo has been sitting on my desk for a long time, waiting for inspiration. It's about time I put it on a layout and into an album! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Sometimes it's worth the wait.




I remember taking the photo almost a year ago. I had gone through a series of days where I was just low, low, low... was sitting on the couch, not wanting to move... and Dez climbed up next to me, snuggled up, and gently laid his hand in mine. It was so sweet I almost cried (I probably cried). Sometimes babies just know when their Mommy needs a little TLC. Having his tiny hand in mine gave me so much comfort. I never want to forget that. 

4 comments:

  1. so cute and beautiful photo!! I love that bow next to your photo and the fun stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, and for the compliment!

      Delete
  2. AWESOME and SO SWEET!!! Love your photo and the fact that you decided to create a layout to showcase that!!! Your layouts are always a feast for my eyes - you are marvelous!!!

    ReplyDelete