Sunday, March 15, 2015

A List of Happy

I'll explain why I did this Makes Me Happy Week tomorrow... theres a reason, I swear.  But for now I felt like putting together a random little list of things that make me happy. Just off of the top of my head, free flow style. I'm sure I'll miss a lot of stuff, but let's see what comes out.


Things that make me happy

petting soft puppy ears
exposing the kids to old movies and music
date nights with Hottie
skates on my feet
improvement
a clean house (that I didn't have to clean)
warm blankets
crafting
a good nights sleep
baths so hot I look like a lobster after
dancing
phone calls w/ my sister
the way Dez asks for hugs
reading books in silly voices to Ev
the way Nakiah will talk endlessly when we're alone
Sunday family movies
saving money
feeling good about myself
recognition
smashing tough workouts
crazy hair colors
great tv
new scrap supplies
old photographs
hard work
letting loose and having fun
sunshine
time to myself
a loving and supportive husband
good books
slurpees
clearance racks
trying new things
everything crossed off the to do list
going to Target.. alone!
hosting a full house for a holiday
decorating
working with my hands
giggling with the kids
music

Wow! and that's just what came out in my 2 minute exercise! What sort of things make you happy?

1 comment:

  1. I am going off to my journal to do this for 2 minutes and see what I come up with - see - another great idea and inspiration for me!!! I love visiting your blog - keep being YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete