Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Can't Believe It

Today my baby girl turns four....


I'll never forget the day she was born. There she was all pink and healthy and oh so chubby. All I kept thinking was, "I got my girl."





There are no words to describe how unbelievably lucky I feel to be her Mom. I get to be the one to tuck her in at night, to brush her hair, to sing with her at the top of our lungs in the car, to teach her how to be kind to others, color with her, dance in the rain with her, tickle her everyday and beg for kisses... I get to hold her hand and walk her through this life..... what a blessing that is because she really is something special. (and I'm not just saying that cuz I'm her Mom.)


I can hardly believe she's four. What is it about being a Mom that makes you want time to stand still but fast forward all at once? (uh. yeah. she literally just yelled, "Mom, will you wipe my butt?!" from the bathroom.) Oh well. I will soak up each and every moment with her today, and on Saturday we will party... bounce house style. Happy birthday baby girl. (You'll always be my baby.)

No comments:

Post a Comment