Saturday, May 18, 2013

Baby Love

You know that feeling when your heart feels like it's going to burst into a million pieces? 
I call that baby love.
You're looking at this little being you've created and you just simply can't imagine loving anything else in the whole wide world as much as him at this very moment. 
I call that, "favorite."
just kidding, just kidding. 



Today while I was out getting my derby on I was hit with this overwhelming happiness that soon I'd be able to go home and cuddle my baby boy. Not that I didn't want to be doing what I was doing.... I did. very much. it's awesome. But I just remember feeling really happy being at practice and skating my heart out and then I thought, now I get to go home and be happy there too.

I have so much to be happy about in life. Sometimes it's easy to forget. To get muddled down by the day to day grind of life's activities. But sometimes (probably not as often as should be the case) I can put all that aside and think of what makes me happiest......

One of those things is this little guy...
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment