Sunday, May 5, 2013

Birthday Bonanza

We have a lot of birthdays this time of the year. That means I am eating waaaay too much cake (diet fail. I'll talk about this later.). It also means lots of snapped photos and birthday layouts.

Can't get enough of the October Afternoon Birthday line, Cakewalk.



These are all photos from last years celebrations... since I just made these I guess you could say that I'm "behind" in scrapbooking. Luckily for me I don't believe in being behind. I don't scrapbook chronologically... really what that means is that I scrap whatever I want whenever I want... guilt free! So if I feel like printing out a ton of recent photos to work with I will do that... or if they sit on my computer un-edited for the next year that is ok too! I kinda love that anything goes approach to scrapbooking. This is supposed to be fun, right? A celebration of it's own. I love a good celebration.... and cake mmmmmmmm. cake.

1 comment:

  1. I don't scrap chronologically either. It is quite freeing and I feel it really allows for more creativity! And...I just ate a bunch of cake as well! Hope yours was good! :)

    ReplyDelete