Wednesday, April 24, 2013

California Knows How to Party

Where have I been?

California, thanks for asking.

I was visiting my most favorite person on the planet Earth.
(sorry to all of you other people...)


I wanted to see my big sis. and her adorable kidlets. and her husband. and her gigantic dog. (Great Dane Charlie.)



Here are some snapshots of the action.......


Highlights....
babies first beach trip (he was just impressed with the towel)
cuddles with the cousins
giggles with the cousins
bottles from the cousins
snuggles with the cousins (the girls were captivated by Dez)
shop-shopping with my sis in shoe and ROSS heaven (she can seriously rock the crap out of a floppy hat people. take lessons.)
tasty vegetarian meals
LA county art museum
Wonder Woman costumes
waking up to little faces staring at Dezmonds every move
babies first Picasso
a huge ass elevator and soft shoe (strange, I know)
Square Cat Skate Shop
In N Out
slurpees bigger than our heads (that we couldn't even drink half of)
space on the plane
Dez deciding that its a good time to work on the whole crawling thing.
getting the best compliment ever from my brother in law...("So, I guess since you're 3 for 3 on the amazingly happy and well behaved babies thing we have to stop calling it a fluke and just admit it's good parenting.") haha.
coffee talk just us girls in a quiet house
soccer games and ballerina outfits
Dezmond meeting more family



Such a fun visit that went by in the blink of an eye. I wish I could have had some more time with my sister and that the rest of our family could have made the trip... but sometimes you get what you get and you don't throw a fit, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment